Monday, July 30, 2012

Pop Cans and Coffee Cups

Spencer has something of a little obsession with pop cans and coffee cups. Which is very funny to see but also makes you want to rip your hair out as he chases you around the house screaming at you to give him the cup that is in your hands. He will have a total meltdown, wig out, temper tantrum until he gets the can or cup from you and once he has it he's as happy as can be!  So now I have to put my coffee in a  regular mug just so he can have the paper cup to chew on and carry around. I thought I would try the other day to give him his own plastic cup to have instead but man oh man that made it even worst. He just threw the plastic cup on the floor and came after me trying to claw up my leg to get at the beautiful brown Tim Horton's cup.  He is a funny character and it's great to see his personality shine through more and more each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment