Monday, April 18, 2011

Loving the new sentences

So the past couple of days have been a blast with Jackson, from playing with worms in the garden to riding his new scooter around the house! But what really has me so excited is the new sentences he's been saying, he is just so cute. It amazes me the words he's putting together to make sentences to let me know what he wants!

Me eat now, mama! is a great one.
Me outside now!

I think every sentence has me and now in it but that's ok, he's at least telling me who wants to the do the action, what the action is and when he wants to do it! I don't think I could ask for much more than that from him!

I just love how it's made communicating with him so much easier! I think he notices that I respond much better and faster to his demands when he uses his sentences too!

No comments:

Post a Comment