Thursday, April 14, 2011

Way too long between posts!

So it has been way too long since I have posted anything on a day in the life of Jackson and his mommy! And I feel really bad about it! It's so silly to say but it only takes a minute or two to post what's gone on in the day and I just don't do it! So I am going to try really hard to give this another shot and see if I can keep up with regular posts! I also feel bad because so much has gone on with monkey that it's only going to be a distance memory if I don't write it down and that really worries me that I will forget some of the amazing things he has done in the past 2 years! I mean every day Jackson says something new or something really funny! I mean are there days where he frustrates me oh heck ya but for the most part I love spending time with him and get really sad when I have to send him to Auntie Laura's for the day because I am working! So here I go hopefully I can keep up posting a little everyday about my wonderful baby boy's life! So we are off to play now and I will be back to post about the day's events!

No comments:

Post a Comment