Saturday, July 3, 2010

A little about Jackson's Mommy

So I thought I would start off by telling you a little about myself!

I am 32 years old and I am married to the love of my life, Roy! We met 11 years ago and have been married for 2 years. We've had our ups and downs with trying to get pregnant, unfourtunely we can conceive but I just can't stay pregnant! So after 2 miscarriages, a trip to the Dominican and lots of lemonada! 9 months later, a set of Fred Flinstone feet and a great waddle that I had aquired; Jackson was born December 9th after 36 hours of labour. He weighed 8lbs and was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

From there we hit the ground running with whatever knowledge I had from helping my sister out with my nephew and with reading the book What to Expect in the First Year!

I could go on about all the fun stuff that's happened over the past 18 months and even could go into greater details about Jackson's birth and such but I don't think there's enough space or time to go over all that. Most of it I have written down for later, maybe one day I will add it to here but for now I think I'll just stick with the present!

So here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment