Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ah the spaceship

How Jackson can make me sigh and get a little teary eyed that he's growing so fast!

We were at daycare today and I was playing spaceship with the kids and I was lying down inside the tent we have set up for the kids to play in and I yelled everyone in the spaceship we're blasting off! In comes Jackson all happy to be invited to participate and lies down right beside me with his head next to mine! I reached over gave him a kiss on the head and he just beamed back with a big giagantic smile! Not a care in the world just happy to be there playing.

It's moments like that, that make me so happy for the choices I have made about staying home and raising Jackson. He is such a joy and I love the time I get to spend with him everyday!

Well we are off to the zoo tomorrow and I can't wait to share those memories with him it's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment