Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Going to the Zoo, Zoo Zoo how about you, you you


So last Wednesday, we took a family trip to the Toronto Zoo! It was the first time for Jackson and I haven't been since I was a young. Did we ever have a blast!


Jackson seemed to really enjoy himself and he loved checking out all the animals! He didn't even wait to get changed when we went into the splash pad he just got right in clothes and all.


I think Daddy had a lot of fun too showing Jackson the different animals that were there. And I couldn't believe how well behaved Jackson was, there was only about 2x's I had to fight with him to get him to either walk or get in the stroller! Jackson did tire his daddy out with all the running around he did!

Can't wait to take him again!






Jackson loved the rhino!


No comments:

Post a Comment