Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!


So we decided to take the kids to the Twin Valley Zoo on Friday! Sadly summer is coming to an end and we are trying to fit in as many activites as we can before Laura and I are back full swing at Daycare and won't have the opportunity to take the kids places unless it's on a weekend!


Well I can only guess by the screams of excitement and anger coming from Jackson on Friday that he enjoyed the zoo! He got so excited to see an animal and then a little angry with me when I tried to leave that animal to go see another one!


Here's Jackson with the Goats! He loved the fact they were his size and that he could go right up to them and pet them. He also tried to pick them up and he also tried to climb on their backs for a ride; I had to explain that they were not the cats and he was not allowed to do that to them! He wasn't too happy by my answer!

A Gorilla just his size!

Jackson really enjoyed feeding the deer, there was no fear in going right up to the fence and sticking a handful of food out for them!

Just chillin' on Mommy's back!


No comments:

Post a Comment