Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Note for Mama

So we've been having a terrible time trying to get Jackson to bed. My fault for not setting good routines from the start, but let's not get in to that as it's a long story!

I finally get him into bed, read his stories, say good night, go downstairs. 5 Minutes later he's up calling for me Roy goes upstairs gets him back into bed. 10 minutes after that he's calling again this time we leave him, he gets louder and more upset, finally I feel bad and head upstairs to tuck him in once again. The poor kids' got a piece of paper in his hand and says to me through tears "Mama note for you". All the crying was because he had a note he wanted to give me! I thought I was going to burst into tears over the whole thing! I left him crying thinking he would go to sleep and he wanted me to come upstairs so he could give me the paper so he could go to sleep!

Roy says he was trying to play me to get me back upstairs but I don't believe that was the case I think he really wanted to give the note to me so he could go to sleep! Who know's but I tucked him in and off to sleep he went!

No comments:

Post a Comment