Monday, August 8, 2011

Poo on the potty=ice cream cone

So he finally did it!! Jackson finally pooed on the potty! He's been doing a really great job at telling me when he has to go to the bathroom and an even better job of going outside to pee or for the past couple of days heading to the bathroom and peeing on the toliet but poo has been a different story! He hasn't really wanted anything to do with the potty and pooing he'd rather put a diaper on and go in that. So I have been working with him but with no much luck until today he sat on the toliet for me and tried to go poo which was great as he asked me to take him not me begging him to go sit on it! But nothing happened so I told him that if he did poo he would get an ice cream cone, so after running around the house for about an hour after trying the first time he grabbed daddy and daddy took him to the potty and he finally pooed! I am so proud of the little guy I just hope he keeps it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment