Saturday, July 2, 2011

He finally said his name!

So I am pretty excited to report that Jackson finally said his name! I know to some it may not be a big deal but to me it brought tears of joy to my eyes! Ever since he's been able to speak I have always tried to get him to say his name and for some reason he does not repeat it! And only calls himself "me" which is still cute to hear him say but I have always wanted him to be able to say his name. Well Thursday we were at Nana and Nanu's and Nanu was bugging him and calling him a different name and he kept saying that's not my name, that's not my name and Nanu asked him what his name was and he yelled out "Jackson"! I thought I was going to keel over from hearing him say that! It was such a proud moment for me to hear him say it! He then repeated it another 3-4 times!

I cannot believe how far he has come in his speech it is so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment