Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mama, Mama come here the car!

So Jackson has had me in tears (of joy) a couple of times this week! He is growing up so fast it is scary!

I was getting him into his car seat the other day so we could go out and my car was parked on the road in front of the house! So as I was standing up from getting him all buckled in a car went whizzing on by me and Jackson yells "mama, mama" and reaches his arms out as far as he can and frantacly tries to reach for me so I lean back into the car and he grabs me and pulls me in tight and gives me a big hug and tells me that he's saving me from the car that just went by!

Can you believe that! His exact words "mama, I save you from that car". Just typing about it now is bringing tears to my eyes, I couldn't believe how he wanted to protect me from the car that was coming down the street and how hard he hugged me wanting to make sure that I was safe and sound! What a wonderful little boy I have and I wouldn't treat him for anything in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment