Monday, July 11, 2011

Poison Control...How can I help you

Jackson and I had one of those days today! Every time I turned around he was into something! The fridge and split milk, I got to him before the eggs were smashed! Daddy's deodorant was smashed everywhere, flooded the bathroom floor with water and used a half a bottle of soap to wash his hands. The list goes on and on!

The worst was the bottle of fragrance oil that was sitting way up high on the hutch where Jackson had to scale the change table then the hutch to get to it! I was down trying to get some laundry done, when I came back up he's outside on the deck playing, the bottle is in the diningroom on the floor empty! I paniced trying to find out where he dumped it! Thinking he drank it called Poison Control to find out later on that he had dumped the bottle all over his clothes on the change table!

Thought I was going to pull all my hair out today!

Hopefully we have a better day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment