Sunday, July 24, 2011

Luv you

You say those three magically words to them from the first moment you lay eyes on them! " I Love You" . You say it when you tuck them in to bed at night! " I Love You". You say it just to let them know you care and are there for them! " I Love You". You say it just to say it! " I Love You".

But the moment they say it back whether they know the meaing of it or are just repeating it because you say it so many times to them in a day; it still is a very special moment that brings tears to your eyes and has you scooping them up in your arms, hugging and kissing them and remembering the day they were born. You forget all about the trouble they get themselves into and just savour the moment hoping it will last forever!

That was morning today!

Jackson runs into the kitchen at full tilt grabs hold of my leg and says "Luv you". What more could you ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment