Saturday, July 9, 2011

Spencer...did he just say Spencer

I am so excited, we had another great day at Lasalle Splash Pad with Daddy, Nana and Nanu! Jackson is so confident in the water now it's crazy! He lies on his belly now and puts his face in the water without a problem, it's so great to see! He enjoyed the day swimming and chasing the seagulls away and playing at the playground! Daddy pushed him really high on the swings and he just loved it!

So I haven't mentioned it here as of yet but we added another addition to the family on June 14th, a little boy named Spencer. He weighed 8lbs 12 oz and he is so cute! (I will definitely get some pics up here as soon as I can!)
But we have been trying to get Jackson to say Spencer's name but all he calls him is 'my baby' when you ask him who Spencer is. Which is extremely cute as he now thinks every baby he sees is his baby! So when we were at the Splash Pad today Nanu asked him who was in the stroller and instead of saying 'my baby' he said Spencer! More drawn out like Spen SOR but still he said his name which is awesome!

I tell you everyday Jackson amazes me with his vocab always adding new words and phrases or with a new physical feat he has mastered! I do have to say that one minute I am so excited for him and the next I am sad because my little boy is growing up and before I know it he won't be my little boy any more, so I enjoy and savour everyday with him because before too long these days will be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment